Chickpeas and potato soup. The seasoning for this stew is very simple, just a ton of smoked paprika and curry powder, plus a little Can You Freeze Smoky Potato Chickpea Stew? Just divide the soup into single portions after cooking, cool the. Easy Warming Chickpea Potato Soup that can be made in Instant Pot pressure cooker or Saucepan.
This Moroccan stew with chickpeas and sweet potatoes is an easy plant based dinner recipe: it's incredibly flavorful featuring a blend of Moroccan spices. And it's full of nutrient rich vegetables: sweet potatoes, chickpeas, tomatoes and spinach. We like to serve it with quinoa for a delicious plant. You can have Chickpeas and potato soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chickpeas and potato soup
- You need 2 cans of chickpeas.
- It’s 4-5 of medium potatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves chopped finely.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped salt to taste.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of celery stick chopped finely.
- You need 3-4 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 litre of water.
Sweet potatoes, white potatoes, and chickpeas are flavored with a combination of spices in this easy vegan curried soup. Add vegetable broth, sweet potatoes, white potatoes, and chickpeas. If you haven't got chickpeas for this soup, substitute with butter or cannellini beans, and add celery if you have it. I love hearty, healthy entree soups, and a bowl of this southwestern sweet potato-soup really satisfies.
Chickpeas and potato soup step by step
- In a pot add the onion and garlic sauté till golden now.
- Now add water tomato paste salt pepper bay leaf and chickpeas and bring to a boil than lower heat to medium for about 45 minutes.
- Now add all the rest of the ingredients and cook at medium for another about one hour adding water as needed careful not to make it too watery..
- Enjoy καλή όρεξη.
I add a can of chickpeas for protein, making it ideal for an easy dinner. And it reheats and even freezes beautifully, so I often make a double batch. Stir in the lemon juice, check to see if it needs more salt and pepper, then serve with a sprinkle of parsley over each bowl of soup. Directions for: Chickpea and Potato Soup. Add the potatoes, season with salt and pepper and lightly brown them.