cheesy bacon baby boiled potatoes. These Boiled Baby Potatoes are served with a Browned Butter Sauce and infused with Lemon. The perfect quick and easy side dish that's absolutely bursting with flavour! I know, when was the last time you had boiled potatoes!?
Cheesy Bacon Potatoes recipe: Try this Cheesy Bacon Potatoes recipe, or contribute your own. This Swedish dish takes its name from Hasselbacken, the Stockholm restaurant where it was first served. The seasoned potatoes turn out crisp on the outside, and are filled with cheese and bacon. You can have cheesy bacon baby boiled potatoes using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of cheesy bacon baby boiled potatoes
- Prepare 1 box of baby boiled potatoes the smaller the better.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil (more if needed).
- You need 4 slice of smoked bacon cut into chunks.
- It’s 1 cup of mature Cheddar cheese (more if needed ).
Mashed potatoes, potato waffles or twice baked potatoes, I enjoy them all. But you know what they all have in common? They take so much time to make! First off, what are baby potatoes?
cheesy bacon baby boiled potatoes step by step
- preheat oven to 200.
- boil the potatoes till soft.
- just before the potatoes are soft fry the bacon in the olive oil.
- once the potatoes are soft put them in the frying pan with the bacon and olive oil and cover them in the oil.
- put the potatoes and bacon in an oven dish and pour over the cheese, cover and put them in the oven for 15 minutes.
- lift out of the oven and uncover it and put back in the oven for 5 minutes.
They are those adorable little yellow skinned potatoes, similar in shape but much small than red potatoes. · These Boiled Baby Potatoes are served with a Browned Butter Sauce and infused with Lemon. Baby Hasselback Potato Bake with Cheddar and Bacon is super simple, perfect to take to a party and guaranteed to be a hit! If bacon, cheese, and potatoes sound like comfort food to you, this super easy gluten free scalloped potatoes casserole will leave your family screaming for more. I did have a lot of potatoes, and hence this recipe was adapted into a cheesy bacon lovers' side dish. More Delicious Potato Recipes to Try Cheesy Bacon Potato Soup: This recipe is a family favorite of mine and perfect for any occasion!