Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com. Good information rarely comes from a spell checked grammar proficient source. Breakfast Cupcakes Breakfast And Brunch Breakfast At Tiffanys Breakfast Dishes Breakfast Recipes Egg Cupcakes Breakfast Muffins Breakfast Casserole Breakfast Ideas. Breakfast Oatmeal Cupcakes – Cook just once, and you get a delicious breakfast for the entire month!
These Bacon Breakfast Cupcakes are totally legit for morning munching. Check it out: eggs, hash browns, cheese and even bacon make these like no There you have it — breakfast in a cupcake. And you saw it all here. You can have Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com
- It’s 20 oz of Package pre shredded hash brown style potatoes.
- You need 2 each of Large eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1 small of Sweet onion coarsely grated.
- Prepare 2 slice of Deli ham chopped into small bits about 1 cup.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 dozen of Eggs Scrambled.
- You need 1 of Chives for garnish.
Serve 'em up with a generous squeeze of Sriracha sauce, if you're up for it! Breakfast Cupcakes are light and fluffy like a pancake and topped with an airy whipped cream cheese and strawberry preserves "frosting". If you're looking for more "cupcakes" you can have for breakfast, definitely try my Spinach Cake Muffins, Very Berry Muffins, or Apple Applesauce Muffins! This Breakfast Cupcakes Recipe was a nice twist on the classic omelet – eggs, sausage and cheese.
Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F Fahrenheit.
- Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a large bowl ( everything except the scrambled eggs and garnish).
- Spoon potato mixture into each prepared muffin cup until about 1/3 full.
- Gently press the potato mixture down in the middle and up the sides of each cup.
- Bake until golden brown about 25 to 30 minutes.
- If the nests have puffed up too much in the center, scooped out a little with a teaspoon. Spoon a few tablespoons of scrambled eggs into each nest and top with chives..
Simply grab your cupcake tins and start filling them with your favorite ingredients. Enjoy all of your breakfast favorites in one quick and savory cupcake that includes toast, eggs, turkey bacon, and shredded Cheddar cheese. Pancake Breakfast Cupcakes Made With Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mixture and gently mix together until just incorporated. Mook and Prince Atari teach you how to handle some adorable breakfast cupcakes!