Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains. Ok, so technically, meatloaf cupcakes probably aren't real cupcakes, but the idea is a cute one and it's such a quick and adaptable base recipe. Anything smothered with cheese, is always an instant hit with my children. And if you have been following my recipes for a while, you.
My son tends to be picky about veggies, but he didn't even notice. Their recipe sneaks in some extra veggies right in the meatloaf mix (love that of course) and tops it with a tomato sauce. These fun meatloaf cupcakes are topped with a sweet potato frosting for a hearty and delicious meal that kids and adults. You can cook Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains using 17 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of red n green bell peppers.
- You need 1 of adobo.
- You need 1 packages of sazon.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of basil.
- You need 1 of Italian season.
- You need 1 of ketchup.
- It’s 1 of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 dozen of cupcake baking dish.
- You need 1 envelope of mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 bunch of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 bunch of frozen veggies.
- It’s 1 large of green plantain.
- It’s 1 medium of canola oil.
All Reviews for Turkey Veggie Meatloaf Cups. Here is an easy way to make sweet fried plantains using super ripe plantains. Cook in coconut oil until crisp. Tried and true sweet plantain recipe. **UPDATE** I tried this recipe with yellow plantains and they came out DELICIOUS!!
Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains step by step
- Pre heat oven on 375 cook meat on stove top in a pot. Throw in the chopped onions n bell peppers n seasons together. Mix n cook for bout 15 min. Drain meat and transfer into a cupcake baking dish (slightly spray with PAM) place in the oven and let sit. Take your package of mashed potatoes (you can use real potatoes instead n boil) Cook the mashed potatoes as instructed add some black pepper n the shredded cheese when done. Take your frozen veggies n steam, add butter salt n black pepper when done n stir. Heat up some oil in a sauce pan, take your green plantains peel n slice about 2 inch thick n place to fry until golden brown on both sides then remove use a flat plate (the bottom side) to flatten the plantains n place back to fry for about 3 min until crisp. Remove meatloaf cupcakes ones it's cooked (baked for about 35/40 min) remove from cupcake pan and place mashed potatoes on top as a frosting. Dish out your veggies n plantains. U can also use a homemade can beef or Turkey gravy sa.
I think I prefer the yellow plantains over the black, super ripe one*. Fried ripe plantains have a crispy, caramelized texture and irresistibly sweet taste. It's a ubiquitous Caribbean dish that is served with almost every The keys to successful fried plantains are choosing ripe fruit and using the right pan, oil, and heat. A ripe plantain's skin should be almost black or, in. Don't fight it, there's no reason to.