You can cook Sour Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sour Potatoes
- You need 1 kg of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of curd hung for half hour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
Sour Potatoes instructions
- Boil potatoes in little water. Peel and cut in large chunks..
- Blend chillies and sesame together until crumbly. Add yoghurt and blend a little just for mixing..
- Brush a non stick pan with oil. Medium flame..
- Add sesame paste and stir-fry for few seconds. Add salt and then potatoes. Mix well..
- Raise flame to high and cook until moisture evaporates..