Potato Fry with Hint of Pudina and Garlic.
You can have Potato Fry with Hint of Pudina and Garlic using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Fry with Hint of Pudina and Garlic
- Prepare 2 slice of cheese.
- You need 1 of mint leaves.
- It’s 1 of salt n peeper to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil or butter.
- It’s 2 of fresh capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of big garlic.
- You need 2 of russet potatoes.
Potato Fry with Hint of Pudina and Garlic instructions
- First boil the potatoes and cut them in shape if disks.
- U can also use oven to bake n then cut them.
- Take a non sticky fryin pan n add butter or olive oil n let it heat for a minute or two.
- Add potatoes and freshly diced capsicum n fry them till they get a brown texture.
- During this time take mint leaves,coriander leaves,garlic and make a paste using a mixer or food processor.
- Add this mix above the frying pan and mix them all together for jus a minute or two.Dont over fry it or else d mint will loose its essence..
- Now when you stop fryin put d cheese layer on top of the pan and close it with a lid for a bout 4 minutes..
- And voilà d entre is ready….