Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets. Corned beef mashed potatoes might be a bit different from what you are used to but they are so worth trying! All it takes is adding a few more ingredients to your mashed potatoes and right away you bring this side to a whole new level. Creamy Irish Colcannon is the perfect example.
Add a large pinch of salt and bring to boil. Cook over moderately high heat until tender, about. Season with salt and pepper to taste. You can cook Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets
- You need 1 packages of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- You need 3 cup of cooked corned beef, chopped into small pieces.
- You need 2 cup of mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt & pepper.
When cool, mold it into round shapes as large as a ping. Peel the potatoes and put them on to boil – once cooked, drain and mash with a large knob of butter. Heat a little oil, add the onion and all of the other vegetables – once they are softened. It is quite similar to sautéed corned beef or corned beef guisado except that this particular dish is cooked a bit longer.
Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Unroll dough and cut out 6 equal squares from dough..
- Add salt & pepper to mashed potatoes and set aside..
- Fill one end of the dough with 2 or 3 tablespoons of corned beef and 2 or 3 tablespoons of mashed potatoes on top of that..
- Fold dough over the filling and pinch and tuck together the edges to form a pocket..
- Brush beaten egg over each pocket and sprinkle with garlic powder and dried parsley flakes..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are golden browned. Cool and enjoy!.
Add the pan-fried potato on the casserole where the corned beef is cooking. Make sure that the liquid in the cooking pot is almost dry. Mashed Potatoes Ground Beef And Cheese Recipes. Boil potatoes and fix like mashed potatoes using the butter and milk — at the last mash the can of corned beef into the potatoes — serve hot The easiest way to make Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage is in the slow cooker! The slow cooking makes this beef so tender and delicious.