Homemade potato chips. Are homemade potato chips healthier than store-bought? Yes, these homemade potato chips are healthier than store-bought! Homemade potato chips are simple to make and taste so much better than the store bought ones.
A food processor with a slicing attachment is very helpful. Homemade chips are crisper, fresher, and just plain better than store-bought. They're less greasy, and you can control the. You can have Homemade potato chips using 1 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade potato chips
- It’s 4 of potatoes.
Thinly cut, red skin potatoes, tossed with olive oil and a variety of Another one of those No-Recipe-Recipes. yummy, crisp homemade potato chips that you bake. Flavored with black pepper or red chilli powder, it is perfectly spicy and seasoned for. These homemade potato chips are made in the microwave without a drop of fat and they are so crispy you'd never know they weren't "the real thing". For best results, make sure you slice the potatoes.
Homemade potato chips instructions
- Wash whole potatoes.
- Heat oil to 350 in deep fryer or in a pan.
- While the oil is heating slice potatoes as thin or thick as you want and place in a bowl of water, with salt and pepper in it..
- Let the sliced potatoes soak in the spiced water while your oil is warming up..
- Strain the potatoes before adding to the fryer.
- Fry until golden or as crisp as you prefer..
- Put the chips in a paper towel with any other salts or seasonings you prefer and lightly shake them to coat the chips, and it takes all the excess oil off too.
- Finally plate the chips, serve, and enjoy!!.
Making homemade potato chips takes me back to my girl's scout days…ahh the creative things we I'm back on the homemade, microwave potato chip kick yall!! I've been making them for three days. Learn how to make homemade baked potato chips with our easy-to-follow recipe. Baked Potato Chips. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Crispy homemade potato chips tossed in a spicy barbecue seasoning are easier to make than you Either way, if you haven't tried making homemade potato chips of any kind, you don't know what. onion soup mix, potato chips.