Potato Poori. When the potatoes are still warm, peel and crumble them. You can also chop them and keep aside. Potato Curry Recipe for Poori is a traditional North Indian breakfast recipe, usually referred as Aloo ki Sabzi.
For the next alphabet in the A to Z Indian Pooris series, I had to do G and the choices. Poori masala recipe – South Indian style potato masala made with boiled, crumbled potatoes in mild, flavorful gravy. It is served with hot, puffed pooris. You can have Potato Poori using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Poori
- Prepare 250 grams of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 large of Potato.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil or butter.
- It’s 1 of water.
- It’s 1 cup of oil to deep fry.
Poori masala recipe easy yet the perfect choice for poori, made for each other. With step by step So simple yet perfect with poori and even dosa. I never thought I should post this potato masala (poori. Potato poori turns out very delicious and flavorful given to the addition of spices and herbs.
Potato Poori instructions
- First take a pan put some water,salt, tumeric powder and potatoes (cut into small pieces) and let the potatoes to boil. (take 2 or 3 large potatoes).
- Until it boils mix the flour,salt,pepper,oil or butter (use butter for good tatse).
- Smash the potatoes when they are fully boiled..
- Mix the smashed potato with the flour mix..
- Then add little bit of water and knead until it becomes a soft dough..
- Then make small balls out of the dough..
- Use a flat surface and put some flour on it. Then keep a small dough and flatten it using the hand.
- Next take a rolling pin and roll it..
- Heat some oil in a pan to deep fry..
- When the oil is ready add the rolled poori into the pan and fry until it's golden colour..
- Serve with a curry. Or with an egg like I have done…
Also you can serve this aloo puri with plain curd as it is very flavorful on its own. Poori and potato masala (potato masala curry) go hand in hand. In most of the restaurants, puri is It is a fantastic combination for poori. This potato/aloo bhaji goes well with chapati also. Make hotel style poori potato masala, the must go accompainment with Indian puffed pooris, there is a technique in this recipe to get the hotel style.