Fried plantain and fish. Plantain, believed to have originated in southeast Asia refers to the cooking banana, cultivars of the banana plant, which produces an edible fruit that is full of starch and rarely eaten raw. Though similar in appearance, the two banana varieties are typically used in very different ways. Welcome to my channel beautiful people!!!
Unlike a banana, plantains are starchy and need to be cooked before eating. Easy recipe for fried ripe plantains or platanos maduros fritos. Fried Plantains Recipe – Many home cooks will serve their main meal at noon along with a side of rice and fried plantains. You can have Fried plantain and fish using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried plantain and fish
- You need 3 of big plantain.
- It’s 1 of tilapia fish.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- You need of dry pepper.
- You need of groundnut oil for frying.
Many other states produce bananas, like Chiapas, Veracruz, and Guerrero, but Tabasco was where I saw how people used it in their everyday meals. The freshest fish, farm-fresh plantains and Dominican rice! It doesn't get any better than this. We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews.
Fried plantain and fish instructions
- Wash, peel and cut plantain into 3 halves.
- Sprinkle salt, and a little seasoning(1 know cube) and mix.
- Place frying pan on heat and add oil, when hot, put in plantain and fry till soft, bring it down, place in a flat plate and press with a round plate for it to be flat and put back in the frying pan and fry till light brown.
- Then season your fish with know cube, salt and dry pepper.
- Place a little groundnut oil in a clean frying pan and place fish inside on a medium heat.
- Turn it alternatively untill done and light brown.
- Now your pressed plantain and fish is ready to be served..
Plantains are starchy and often used as a vegetable the same way we would use a potatoes. It is usually fried or baked. They are very popular in West Africa and Caribbean countries. A regular banana is ready to eat when the peel is yellow, however a plantain is considered ready to eat when the peel. This is the bestest taco filling ever.