Crispy fried potatoes. A lot of pan fried potatoes (or crispy breakfast taters) take wayyy longer than they should. You're first asked to boil the potatoes then chop and fry them. We can hardly think of anything more annoying.
Learn how to make Crispy Fried Potatoes. Keep the cut as uniform as you can so I like to make extra steps to get the crispiest sweet potato fries. It doesn't get much easier than this! You can cook Crispy fried potatoes using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy fried potatoes
- It’s of floury potatoes, king Edwards recommended.
- It’s of salt.
Four ingredients and you're good to go with these wonderful Crispy Fried Potatoes. Everyone loves these ultra crispy baked potato wedges! This recipe is easy and turns out perfectly every time. Make these potato wedges whenever the French fry craving strikes!
Crispy fried potatoes step by step
- Peel potatoes. Cut in half..
- Parboil potatoes for 7mins.
- Drain. Then spread on a clean tea towel..
- Turn on deep fryer to pre heat..
- When cool enough to handle, chop potatoes. I like to do them quite small. Lightly salt them..
- Leave to steam off for about 10mins..
- Cook in deep fat fryer for about 10mins or until brown and crispy..
- Tuck in and enjoy!.
These crispy sweet potato fries require very little oil to brown in the oven. Finally: a sweet potato fries recipe that's slightly crispy on the outside, perfectly seasoned, and lusciously sweet on the inside! These Crispy Pan Fried Potatoes make the perfect side dish to so many meals. Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, they are a real family favorite! In bowl,add potatoes,red chili powder,garam masala powder,turmeric powder,corinader powder and salt,mix well and let it rest for.