Candied Bacon Wrapped Potatoes.
You can cook Candied Bacon Wrapped Potatoes using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Candied Bacon Wrapped Potatoes
- You need 1 lb of potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 1 lb of thick-cut bacon, cut into thirds.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
Candied Bacon Wrapped Potatoes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400°F..
- Put the potatoes in a medium pot, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil..
- Once the water begins to boil, cook the potatoes for 4 minutes, until you can stick a fork into them without too much resistance..
- Drain the potatoes..
- Toss bacon with brown sugar..
- Wrap each potato bite in a piece of bacon, securing it with a toothpick..
- Put the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil spaced an inch or two apart..
- Cook the potatoes for 30 minutes, turning halfway..
- Serve with sour cream..