Potato and Corned Beef Fritters. Or you can make this delicious Creamy Potato and Corned Beef Chowder. Corned beef is something I've never gotten before at my deli counter, until I started making all these leftover corned beef recipes – and absolutely loving them. Place two to three fritters at a time into the saucepan or deep fat fryer and cook until batter is a golden brown colour and crispy, approximately four minutes, remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
Corned Beef Fritters are perfect for breakfasts, lunch and even a started at a dinner party! And if you an any vegetarian friends, you can make a veggie one for them! An easy recipe for comforting corned beef potato cakes. You can have Potato and Corned Beef Fritters using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato and Corned Beef Fritters
- It’s 3 lb of White Potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 can of Corned Beef.
- Prepare 3 piece of Eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
Leftover potatoes don't last long round here. Whether served up simply in a potato salad with some mayonnaise – maybe with a pinch of curry powder added for interest, or turned into something else, they're so versatile that whenever we're. Utilize leftover corn and mashed potatoes to create a new tasty side dish with these Corn & Cheddar Mashed Potato Fritters. Just some good old fashioned roasted roast beef or chicken with mashed potatoes and corn.
Potato and Corned Beef Fritters step by step
- Preheat oven at 425°F.
- Peeled potatoes and cover it with alumunium foil. Baked for 60 mins (flip it after 30 mins).
- Mashed the baked potatoes and mix it with all the other ingredients. But for the eggs only put the yolk part. Set aside the white eggs for the coating.
- Preheat cooking oil for medium heat.
- Use a big spoon to make a good rounded shape of the dough. And dip it to beaten white eggs. Then fry for about 10 mins until the colour is golden brown..
The Best Potato Corn Fritters Recipes on Yummly Mix the nuggets of corned beef with the batter and drop them into the oil in batches, moving them around with a slotted spoon as they are cooking until they are crisp and golden; then remove from the oil and drain on some kitchen paper. To serve, spoon the sauce on to warmed serving plates and. Add corn, zucchini or cheese for extra flavour. Crispy, salty and filling, these delicious bacon and potato fritters make a tasty breakfast, lunch or dinner dish, especially when topped with a dollop of sour cream, fresh herbs and runny poached eggs.