Cheesy bacon potato wedges. Place a cooling rack on a baking sheet, then spray with cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk together salt, pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan. VARIATIONS ON CHEDDAR BACON POTATO WEDGES.
But I'm about to show you something even better. I like to think of this as my Cheesy Potato Wedges, the "grown up" version. This version uses real cheese and fresh potatoes, takes on a healthier method of cooking – oven-baked (not fried), uses pantry friendly ingredients, is super simple to make (because grown-ups are. bake potato wedges according to package directions. in the meantime fry bacon, drain and crumble. when potatoes are ready sprinkle with salt and black pepper if desired. add cheese, bacon and green onions. return to oven and bake until cheese melts, or until cheese is golden brown. serve immediately with sour cream. You can cook Cheesy bacon potato wedges using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy bacon potato wedges
- It’s of potatoes.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s 1 packages of bacon.
- You need of cheese.
- It’s of nacho cheese.
Place potato wedges on top of the sauce. Pour the other half of the sauce over the potato wedges. Remove from oven and top with sliced green onions. In the meantime, fry the bacon in a frying pan over a medium heat.
Cheesy bacon potato wedges step by step
- Cut potatoes into wedges. (Cut potato in half long ways. Cut half into wedge, and wedge into a quarter) use as many potatoes as you want. It all depends on how many people you're serving..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange wedges on cooking sheet. None over lapping the other. Sprinkle with olive oil and whatever seasoning you want. I used Cajun seasoning and garlic salt. Put in oven and bake for 40 mins or until cooked to your liking. I Cooked them until they were soft but not too long to where they were crispy..
- When the potatoes are almost done go ahead and start the bacon. Cook it as you would any other time..
- Grate some cheese. Whatever cheese you want. I used Colby jack (my favorite) take the potatoes out when they are done. Arrange on a plate and sprinkle the cheese on top..
- Chop bacon into bits and sprinkle on top of cheese. Save some to top again over nacho cheese.
- Heat nacho cheese. I used mission brand.. tostitos brand is better but we didnt have it. When its heated up pour as much as you want on top and the cheese and bacon. Then top with the rest of the bacon! And enjoy (:.
Drain any excess fat and set aside. When wedges are ready, add the cheese, bacon and the spring onions. Return to oven and bake until cheese melts. It doesn't get any better than golden brown potato wedges. Well, unless you add melted cheddar cheese sauce, shredded cheddar cheese, and diced bacon bits.