Fish stew. Quick, easy, and absolutely delicious fish stew! A fish stew recipe inspired by the flavors of East Africa. Any sort of fish, shrimp, vegetables, coconut milk and a bit of curry make this fish stew unique.
Fish Stew – tasty white fish stew oozing with rich tomato sauce and earthy flavors. A light meal that is quick and easy to whip and can be customized easily according to preference. The other night for dinner, I made a wonderful Fish Stew. You can cook Fish stew using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish stew
- Prepare 4 of medium size tilapia.
- You need 3 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1 of round onion chopped.
- It’s of cooking oil.
- It’s of salt.
After having it for dinner, I wondered why I never made this dish more often. There a few dishes that always make me happy and this is one of them. There's something about simple stewed fish that is simply comforting. Not too fussy, no special ingredients.
Fish stew instructions
- Wash the fish and remove scales. Slice the sides of the fish and sprinkle salt.
- Place a good amount of oil in a frying pan to dip fry the fish.
- Place a clean frying pan on heat and add oil and chopped onions then leave to fry.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and make stew then add the fried tilapia.
- Allow to cook for five min before serving hot.
It's something of an Italian Christmas Eve tradition to feast on this fish stew. Keep your family's bellies full with this hearty fish stew that's made with fish fillets and a variety of vegetables, including tomatoes and zucchini. A wonderfully flavorful spicy fish stew with garlic and tomatoes that enhances, rather than masks, the delicate flavor of the fish. This delicious stew is so flavorful. Nigerian Fish Stew – Obe Eja Dindin – Sisi Jemimah.