ULTIMATE 2WICE Baked Potato!. Twice Baked Potatoes with sour cream, butter, bacon, cheese, and green onions are always the first to go at BBQs and potlucks! Everyone in my family likes them different. We love these Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes.
As their name suggests, twice-baked potatoes take some time in the oven to get to the perfect consistency. But as long as you're patient, they're so worth the effort. Meanwhile, place bacon in a large, deep skillet. You can have ULTIMATE 2WICE Baked Potato! using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ULTIMATE 2WICE Baked Potato!
- It’s 5 of baking potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of heaping tbs sour cream.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- Prepare 3 stalks of green onions (scallions).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of butter.
Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Making Twice Baked potatoes is super easy. Basically you start by baking the potatoes like normal. But then, you scoop out the insides, mash them, and mix them with your favorite ingredients.
ULTIMATE 2WICE Baked Potato! step by step
- Bake potatoes in oven @ 400°F for about an hour or until cooked. Let cool a bit (but not completely).
- Hul out center of potatoes into a bowl and set aside the skins on a baking sheet.
- To the potatoes add: the butter, 3 tbs sour cream, bacon (reserving some for topping) green onions (reserving some for topping) and 1 cup of the cheddar and mash/mix (Add salt and pepper if needed).
- Fill the potato skins with your mixture and top with 1/2 of remaining cheese.
- Place your potatoes in 400°F oven to bake again for another 10-15 min until cheese is melted and yummy.
- Garnish/top with remaining sour cream, bacon crumbles, cheese and green onions… ENJOY 🙂 (great with bbq chicken or steak).
These quick-prep twice-baked potatoes (sweet, new, and regular) are the perfect side dish for holidays and weeknight dinners. Ultimate Twice-Baked Potato Recipes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Twice Baked Potatoes are as easy to make as they are yummy! Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food whether they're baked, fried or made into delicious mashed potato cakes. They're the perfect addition to a delicious Slow Cooker Corn Chowder and the star.