Fried rice with fried fresh tillapia. Fried Tilapia or any kind of fried fish is easy to cook. I'm sure that we all have our own ways of I eat fried fish using my hands (nagkakamay po ako) and I mix the fermented fish sauce with rice and mash it. You can also make sinigang na isda with it.
Place tilapia on a baking sheet that is lined with a paper grocery bag or paper towels and keep warm in the oven while you. Fried tilapia with rice – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Fried fish (nile tilapia) with shallot, roasted rice, mint leave Tilapia fish fried and white bait fish fried – close up, top view Fried Tilapia fish with spicy topping Fried mojarra tilapia fish Mexico style Grilled tilapia with fresh vegetables, rice, chili sauce. You can have Fried rice with fried fresh tillapia using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried rice with fried fresh tillapia
- You need 1 of derica of Rice.
- Prepare of fresh tilapia fish.
- It’s 1 of giant green pepper.
- Prepare of hand full green beans.
- Prepare 1 can of small farrows green pea.
- Prepare 1/2 of kilo liver.
- You need 4 of big carrot.
- Prepare of spring onions.
- It’s 1 can of green giant sweet corn.
- Prepare 2 of big onions.
- You need of small quantity Ducros curry powder.
- Prepare of small quantity Ducros thyme.
- Prepare of groundnut oil for frying.
Fried rice has to "dance in the wok". Any other kind is not good. My family owns a Cantonese restaurant and as kids we're required to help. To make the fried rice, in the same skillet as the tofu (or a wok), heat olive oil.
Fried rice with fried fresh tillapia instructions
- Dice all veggies to little pieces, set aside. Boil the liver and dice also to pieces..
- Boil the rice not too soft, sieve it in a bowl aside. Then put a pot on a low heat, put little groundnut oil, remember low heat, put all the veggies u have set aside in it, then add salt to taste add little curry not too much to avoid over colour, add thyme, and maggi, stir well for 2-3min, then add ur boiled rice and fry for another 1min. Your fried rice is ready.
- Wash your fish well season to taste. Put your frying pan on a low heat put in the groundnut oil and place the fish in it one by one and fry..
Add garlic and ginger; saute for one minute or until fragrant. I keep fresh ginger in the freezer, and grate directly from the freezer to use in recipes. It's easier to grate when it's frozen! The fried rice is delicious on it's own as. This easy shrimp fried rice is restaurant-quality (or better!).