Crispy Potato Fries with Spicy Seasoning.
You can have Crispy Potato Fries with Spicy Seasoning using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Potato Fries with Spicy Seasoning
- Prepare of Potato Fries.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Potato.
- It’s 1 cup of High protein flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 3 cup of Water for boiling.
- You need 500 ml of frying oil.
- It’s of Spicy Seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of stock powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of mixed herbs.
Crispy Potato Fries with Spicy Seasoning step by step
- Peel the potatoes, and cut into 1 cm x 1 cm thickness. Then soak on cool water and drain..
- Boil the potatoes on hot water within 5 minutes or until the potatoes half tender. Add the salt. Don't boil too long or it will break easily..
- Drain the potatoes and keep it cool for a moment. Mix the high protein flour with spatula. Make sure the surface is covered enough. It will be sticky but it will make the potatoes crispy..
- Deep fried the potatoes until golden brown and the flour outside are crispy. Make sure to put the potatoes one by one so it won't be sticky when fried..
- Mix well all ingredients for spicy seasoning and springkle it over the fried potatoes. Shake well before serving..
- Enjoy. 😉.