Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus.
You can have Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus
- Prepare 2 lb of Chicken Breast.
- It’s of Herbed Poultry, Celery Seed, Rosemary, Garlic Powder or any other seasonings you prefer.
- You need of Asparagus.
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese.
Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus step by step
- Rinse chicken & lay across bottom of Crock Pot. Generously add seasonings to your liking. Cook on High for 5 hours then switch to low for remaining 2-3 hours; depending on thickness of breast. Thicker breasts will need to cook longer than thinner ones. Adjust your time accordingly so it's not dry when served. It's done cooking when juices run clear & the inside is white; no longer pink. Remember to occasionally turn chicken over from side to side..
- Rinse Asparagus and pat dry about an hour before chicken is ready to serve. Lay across top of chicken. Season to your liking. Cook for remaining 60-90 minutes depending on how crispy vs soft you like it. It will steam to a perfect crispness for you..
- Serve straight from Crock or place upon serving dish/plate. I like to add a small amount of freshly grated Parmesan cheese to the Asparagus before serving. Your family or guests will be pleasantly surprised with how well this stupid easy meal tastes!.