Baked Potatoes With Mustard Dip.
You can cook Baked Potatoes With Mustard Dip using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Potatoes With Mustard Dip
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare of Milk (for dipping).
- It’s of Flour (for dipping).
- Prepare of Mustard dip.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Mayo.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mustard.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Chili powder, salt, pepper.
Baked Potatoes With Mustard Dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 475.
- Slice potatoes in desired shape, length…
- Mix pepper salt garlic powder chili powder and breadcrumbs.
- Dip (both sides of) potato into milk then flour then milk again (so that the breadcrumbs stick) then dip into breadcrumbs.
- Bake in oven (sprinkle some salt and parsley flakes when done) and enjoy.
- For mustard dip just mix all ingredients together and enjoy dipping 👍🏻.