You can have Re-skinned Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Re-skinned Potatoes
- You need 6 small of Potatoes.
- Prepare 6 of Chicken Breast Skins.
- You need dash of Salt.
- You need dash of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need dash of Garlic Salt.
- It’s of Olive Oil, Extra Virgin.
Re-skinned Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel Potatoes.
- Wrap chicken skins around potatoes, comoletely covering their surface area..
- Add Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Salt..
- Top with Olive Oil as needed to protect the skin..
- Put the re-skinned potatoes on to a pan lined with a piece of waxed paper. Place the potatoes with the ends of the skin facing down..
- Cook in the oven 45 minutes or until the skin is golden brown and a fork easily passes through it..