Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes.
You can cook Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes
- It’s 4 large of Russet Potatoes.
- It’s 8 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of salted/unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 2 of Spanish Onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dry Chives.
- You need 1 of Olive Oil.
Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes instructions
- Preheat Oven to 350, Bake oiled potatoes for 1 hour..
- Fry Bacon, Crumble and set aside..
- Blend Garlic cloves and Onions in blender, leave in blender..
- Remove potatoes from oven, let cool for 15 mins. They should be warm to help melt butter when blending. Slice potatoes in half..
- Scoop out potato halves, put potato and skins in blender or processor for a creamy texture..
- Add milk, butter, sour cream, and shredded cheese, salt & pepper into blender and blend until smooth..
- Spoon mixture into scooped out potatoes. Sprinkle shredded cheese, chives and bacon on top of potatoes. Return to oven until cheese is melted..
- Enjoy!! 🍴🍴🍴.