Easy Baked "FRENCH" Fries.
You can cook Easy Baked "FRENCH" Fries using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Baked "FRENCH" Fries
- Prepare 3 each of Large -Potatoes.
- You need 6 cup of Boiling water.
- You need 1 can of Vegetable oil (non-stick) cooking spray.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
Easy Baked "FRENCH" Fries instructions
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Boil water.
- Peel potatoes and cut 4 inches long and 1/4 inch wide.
- Place peeled potatoes in already boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Spray vegetable oil evenly over potatoes.
- Salt to taste.
- Spread pieces on one shallow layer baking pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned.