Easy Stovetop Steak Fries.
You can cook Easy Stovetop Steak Fries using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Stovetop Steak Fries
- You need 3 large of russett potatoes, cleaned.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt to sprinkle over fries..
Easy Stovetop Steak Fries step by step
- Microwave or bake your potatoes until tender but not too soft. Microwave can take up to 10 minutes. Baking will be in a 425 oven for 45-60 minutes..
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle cut them length wise into quarters..
- In a hot large skillet, heat oil on medium heat..
- Add potatoes and leave cooking on each side until you reach desired brown color and crispness..
- This usually takes 3-4 minutes a side..
- Sprinkle with salt when finished cooking and serve..
- Recipe by taylor68too.