Stupid-Easy-Cheap Ham and Hash brown casserole. This family-friendly breakfast casserole is made with hash brown potatoes and ham in a creamy sauce for a yummy lazy day breakfast. I mostly use this as a breakfast casserole, but it's great anytime. May be served with or without diced ham.
In same bowl, mix sour cream, milk and seasoned salt with wire whisk until well blended. Delicious breakfast recipe- Cheesy Ham Hash Brown Egg Casserole- easy to make when you feed a crowd and great for breakfast or brunch. Hash browns, which are available in most grocery stores. You can have Stupid-Easy-Cheap Ham and Hash brown casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stupid-Easy-Cheap Ham and Hash brown casserole
- You need 1 bag of country style frozen hash browns. The stringy kind.
- It’s of Small bag frozen mixed veggies.
- It’s of About a pound of chopped ham.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 8 oz of sour cream.
- You need 8 oz of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare of All that cost me 14 bucks.
Ham- which can be replaced with bacon, cold cuts, like turkey ham, chopped pieces of sausage, like. This casserole makes a wonderful brunch dish, and it's a perfect side dish for just about any meal, plain or fancy. To use frozen hash brown potatoes, put the package of frozen hash browns in the refrigerator to thaw overnight. Or empty the hash browns into a bowl, cover, and let stand at room.
Stupid-Easy-Cheap Ham and Hash brown casserole instructions
- Thaw frozen stuff. Preheat oven to 350.
- If you don't have pre chopped ham chop it. If you don't have in shredded cheese, shred it..
- Put browns, veggies, cheese, and ham into a BIG bowl. Mix. With a spoon or hands. Just wash the hands before and after. That's what I do..
- Add the 2 cans of cream of mushroom, and the sour cream. Now mix. I suggest a spoon for this😉. Be diligent, make sure it's entirely mixed, nothing "dry" at the bottom of the BIG bowl..
- Just dump it into your casserole pan. Spread it flat with the spoon..
- Bake for an hour or until the middle is nice and bubbly..
- Enjoy the shit out of the meal you just made for less than 15 bucks!.
Easy Hash Brown CasseroleThe Kitchen Magpie. Ham Egg Hash Brown Casserole Recipes. Overnight Ham and Cheese Hashbrown Breakfast CasserolePlain Chicken. This easy hash brown casserole recipe takes just a few extra steps to chop up some vegetables. I know it is better to cook from scratch, but if I keep the Potatoes O'Brien, cheese and ham in the freezer (I always buy hams at holidays and either freeze or can much of the.