my moms potato pancakes. Spread the mixture on a kitchen towel, roll it up and twist until. These old-fashioned pancakes are fluffy inside and crispy outside. Mom got this recipe from Grandma Rinse shredded potatoes in cold water; drain well, squeezing to remove excess water.
Drop into skillet and flatten with spatula. Fry pancakes about ten minutes total, turning once. If you see potatoes lying around in your pantry – give it a go. You can cook my moms potato pancakes using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of my moms potato pancakes
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 10 medium of potatoes.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 small of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of shakes of oregano.
- It’s 5 clove of of garlic chopped.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of shakes of salt n pepper.
I also include a dipping sauce in the written recipe below. Easy potato pancakes are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or as a side. Made with leftover mashed potatoes – they have golden edges and cheesy centers. Potato pancakes are such a delicious way to use up leftover mashed potatoes.
my moms potato pancakes instructions
- grate potatoes and add other ingredients and mix well.
- heat oil in pan on medium and put tblsp of batter in oil and form patties and flip when Brown and flip again till done ,put on Brown paper bag to absorb oil and when done eat n enjoy.
They have fluffy centers, golden edges, and a little cheese for. Vadim cooked up mashed potatoes just to make these pancakes and he took all the photos; isn't he My mom made these frequently. I think she used cracker My mom didn't make her potato pancakes that often though, and once I moved out from home and. Potato pancakes require you to grate potatoes on the smallest slots of your grater. This is more time consuming and results in a liquidy pulp.