Grilled Vegetable Lasagna. Grilling the vegetables deepens their flavors, which makes for a delicious vegetarian entrée. To speed preparation, use no-boil lasagna noodles; the. The star of the show is this roasted vegetable lasagna — always a hit!
Grilled Vegetable Lasagna with Puttanesca Sauce and Pesto Oil. How to cook Grilled Vegetable Lasagna. Funny and creative vegan recipe for a healthy barbecue: layers of grilled peppers, eggplant and zucchini composing a colourful vegetable lasagna. You can cook Grilled Vegetable Lasagna using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Vegetable Lasagna
- It’s 3 of eggplants, cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices (3 lbs).
- It’s 3 of zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/8 inch slices.
- You need of Cooking spray.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt, divided.
- You need 3/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper, divided.
- It’s 2 of red bell peppers, quartered and seeded.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of container fat-free ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated asiago cheese, divided.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced fresh basil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of minced fresh parsley.
- It’s 9 of lasagna noodles, divided.
- Prepare 1 (26 oz) of jar tomato basil spaghetti sauce, divided.
- It’s 3/4 cup (3 oz) of shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided.
- It’s 1/4 cup of commercial pesto.
Meanwhile, coat vegetables with cooking spray. I do love a good vegetable lasagna and roasting the vegetables instead of cooking on a stove top It is still pretty hot here in Florida so we used our gas grill to roast the vegetables, I used the exact. Be the first to rate & review! Grilled Vegetable Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Grilled Vegetable Lasagna instructions
- Preheat grill.
- Coat eggplants and zucchini with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Grill eggplant and zucchini 1 1/2 minutes on each side or just until tender. Cool; combine in a large bowl..
- Place bell peppers on grill, skin-side down; grill 3 minutes or until tender. Cut into (1 inch wide) strips. Add bell peppers to eggplant mixture..
- Combine ricotta cheese, egg, 1/2 cup asiago cheese, basil, parsley, remaining 1/2 tsp salt and remaining 1/2 tsp black pepper..
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt and the fat.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of a 13×9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 3 noodles over tomato sauce. Top with half of eggplant mixture. Spread half of ricotta cheese mixture over eggplant mixture; sprinkle with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Arrange 3 noodles and 1 cup of spaghetti sauce over cheese; cover with remaining eggplant mixture. Top with remaining ricotta. Spread pesto over ricotta; sprinkle with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Cover with remaining 3 noodles..
- Spoon 1 cup spaghetti sauce over noodles. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup asiago cheese and remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour. Let stand 15 minutes before serving..
This Grilled Vegetable Lasagna is a light and healthy way to enjoy Italian cuisine. Layers of lasagna noodles are interspersed with grilled vegetables, cheese, and tomato sauce, then blanketed with. This is "Grilled Vegetable Lasagna" by Bloomfield Township on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Grilled Vegetable Lasagna. by: Greedy girl. Everyone loves lasagna and its wonderful layering of flavor traditionally, meat sauce, pasta and cheese, baked to sizzling perfection.