Easy Chicken and Potato Flautas.
You can cook Easy Chicken and Potato Flautas using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken and Potato Flautas
- You need 1 cup of cooked shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 of Idaho potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chipotle salsa.
- It’s 4 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt.
Easy Chicken and Potato Flautas instructions
- Cover potato with cold water and a pinch of salt. Leave skin on. Boil until fork tender. Remove skin when it is cool enough to handle..
- Place chicken, corn, and salsa in a mixing bowl. Squeeze potato over the mixture. Fold to incorporate..
- Heat a large non-stick saute pan. Fill each corn tortilla with the chicken mixture. Roll each tortilla with the seam side down in the saute pan. Turn once, when tortilla is crispy and sealed..
- Shown served with guacamole and sour cream with cilantro and cotija garnish..
- Variations; Jalapenos, onion, roasted bell peppers, tequila, mole, cumin, paprika, poblano, chihuahua.