Easy Creamy Meatballs And Potatoes. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Meatballs Recipes! This skillet supper has it all, with meatballs blended with a creamy sauce and potatoes, plus a healthy dose of broccoli. Save money on groceries and use Freezer-Friendly Turkey Meatballs in place of store-bought frozen ones!
The perfect, soft and juicy ground beef meatballs in a savory brown gravy, served over/with smooth and creamy mashed potatoes. Meatballs and Mashed Potatoes brings me straight back to my childhood! Instant Pot Meatballs and Red Potatoes with Creamy Parmesan Sauce-Red potatoes, green beans, meatballs and mushrooms are all covered in a creamy parmesan sauce. You can have Easy Creamy Meatballs And Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Meatballs And Potatoes
- You need 2 cup of Frozen potato wedges.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen meatballs.
- It’s 1 can of Condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen green beans or broccoli or peas if you prefer.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sour cream.
Frozen meatballs are used for easy prep purposes. You can also make this in the slow cooker. Today we are bringing you an easy and creamy chicken and potato bake. These egg-less spinach meatballs are tender and juicy.
Easy Creamy Meatballs And Potatoes step by step
- In a large sauce pot combine potatoes, soup and water, gently stir to mix..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in green beans and meatballs, simmer 10-15 minutes. Until beans and potatoes are tender and meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in sour cream and cook just until throughly heated, stirring occasionally, salt and pepper if desired..
Baked to perfection, the creamy white sauce mixed with the meatballs. In a large saucepan, combine flour and soups. Stir in the water and seasonings until blended. In one pot, create a delicious meal of German meatballs and potatoes in a creamy white caper sauce, incredibly flavorful and an easy dinner recipe! Meanwhile, for sauce, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.