Easy Baked Potato Wedges. Watch how to make the best potato wedges in this short recipe video! These potato wedges will be a big hit at game day parties and weeknight dinners. Potato wedges are amazing snacks which are loved by everyone, I have used lemon seasoning and mint to give them fresh and delicious taste.
They're the best of both worlds: their crispy, salty exteriors are reminiscent of french fries, but their irresistibly creamy, soft and tender centers might just remind you. Spread the potatoes over a baking sheet. I've been making a similar version of these for years. You can cook Easy Baked Potato Wedges using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Baked Potato Wedges
- It’s 6 medium of Potatoes, cut into wedges.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
A couple of quick extra steps makes them even better. This helps to more evenly coat potato wedges with oil and seasoning. Also, stand wedges on the skin side in the pan. This easy seasoned baked Potato Wedges recipe turns ordinary potatoes into delicious homemade wedges the whole family will enjoy!
Easy Baked Potato Wedges step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the potatoes, oil and flour..
- Fold over with a spoon until every potato wedge is shiny..
- Sprinkle the garlic salt and pepper over the wedges and toss or fold to coat evenly..
- On a large foil-lined baking sheet, spread out the wedges..
- Place in oven and bake for 40-45 minutes..
- Allow the wedges to cool for 5 minutes, then peel the aluminum back and place the wedges on a serving plate or bowl..
- Serve hot and enjoy 😊.
Healthier than fried, these chunky wedges are a true delight and perfect for busy weeknight meals. Crispy on the outside, tender and fluffy on the inside, these Easy Baked Potato Wedges are the perfect side dish to compliment your favorite meal. Easy and perfectly crispy oven Baked Potato Wedges will become your go-to side dish or appetizer. Bake until they are lightly browned, crisp outside, and tender inside. Perfectly baked potato wedges recipe with rosemary.