Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes. These Jalapeno Popper Hasselback Potatoes were our latest creation and were a big hit! Of course, it's pretty hard to go wrong when you combine potatoes with cheese and cream cheese and the spicy pop of jalapeno. Add the crunchy panko topping and it's pretty much potato perfection.
Hasselback potatoes have domino-like slots that are perfect for filling with delicious things like bacon and cheese. These have been topped with a creamy and cheesy jalapeño popper sauce which when heated seeps deep into the slots! Jalapenos, cream cheese, and red potatoes are mashed together in this creamy and delicious jalapeno popper mashed potato recipe. You can have Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes
- You need 2 of medium Idaho potatoes.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- It’s 2 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of pickled jalapeno.
- Prepare 2 ounces of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Using a small spoon, spoon cream cheese mixture over-top of the potatoes, gently pushing some down in to the slices. Jalapeño Popper Hasselback Potatoes – Cooking TV Recipes. Hasselback potatoes have domino-like slots that are perfect for filling with delicious things like bacon and cheese.
Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut thin lines down the potatoes. Use two wooden spoons laid next to the potato as a guide if needed..
- Drizzle potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake until the potatoes are fanned out, around 60 minutes..
- Chop bacon and cook until crispy. Drain on paper towel and set aside. Stir cream cheese and jalapenos together in bowl. Set aside..
- Fill each slot with bacon. Cover each potato with cream cheese and jalapeno mixture then top with cheddar cheese..
- Bake potatoes for 10 minutes then broil until cheddar cheese is browned and bubbly, around 2 minutes..
These have been topped with a creamy and cheesy jalapeño popper sauce which when heated seeps deep into the slots! When two worlds collide – Twice Baked Potatoes loaded with a creamy dreamy Jalapeño Popper filling. Food comas have never been more delicious! This Hasselback Jalapeno Popper Chicken is a delicious and creative stuffed chicken breast recipe – all you need is a bit of light cream cheese, cheddar and some fresh chopped and de-seeded jalapeno peppers! What to serve Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Hasselback Chicken with: This is a rich chicken dish with lots of cheese so a light side goes best with it.